Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book Review by Sid Allcorn

“…May you always be excited by the process as much as the byproduct of your writing.”

I could not pass up this quote from Be Your Own Editor. Sigrid has been my editor for three books now, and has always kept my process exciting by her waving of her magic wand over my notes. I am constantly reminded of this now as I read her masterful treatise on being your own editor.

Sigrid will mesmerize you as she spins her humour, anecdotes and good old–fashioned practical examples into a web of enlightenment. The best part about this book is the power of taking you from where you are to where you should be, and still inspiring and encouraging you all the way.

Bravo, Sigrid. Lead on.

At 74 years young, Sid Allcorn is a writer whose fictional heroine has the job of recreating the world, along with her husband Colin as emissaries of God. It is called "Ordinary Woman, Extraordinary Circumstances." Read more about Sid at empathyblogsid@allcorn.ca.

Buy Be Your Own Editor directly through me by hitting the Contact Me button or sending an e-mail to sigridmac at rogers.com. Or simplifiy your life and get it on PayPal.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Search Engine Optimization